We are delighted to see that Wixcom Limited, one of the club’s early investments (NADSAQ: WIX) has passed the $1 billion milestone. The web services platform completed its IPO on NADSAQ in early November at $16 a share and has risen steadily to $27 per share in response to favourable sentiment on Wall Street.
- Threads Raises $20m Series A Funding from C Ventures and Highland Europe
- WARC sold to Ascential plc for £24m
- PlaySight Interactive Extends Series C Funding to $21 million – New funding from SoftBank Ventures Korea and CE Ventures, following investments from Greg Norman, Verizon Ventures, others
- ICF to Acquire The Future Customer; D5 Capital Advises The Future Customer Shareholders
- Spot.IM Closes $25 Million Series C Led by Insight Venture Partners