We are delighted to see that Wixcom Limited, one of the club’s early investments (NADSAQ: WIX) has passed the $1 billion milestone. The web services platform completed its IPO on NADSAQ in early November at $16 a share and has risen steadily to $27 per share in response to favourable sentiment on Wall Street.
- Consumer Insight App OnePulse Closes $3 Million Seed Funding Round Ahead of United States Launch
- PlaySight Announces $11m Investment from Verizon Ventures and Greg Norman
- D5 Capital advises This Place Limited on sale to Infoteria of Japan
- D5 Capital advises JPESPartners on acquisition of DL Media
- Tailify launch Social Native Platform in UK