Sale of our stake in Videojug Corporation: we have accepted an offer for our holding in Videojug Corporation from MLC50, a private equity vehicle in the media & technology space. Since starting Videojug in 2006, the site has become one of the most popular non-fiction video sites in the UK, with over 60m visits per year and a library of around 70,000 video clips. Following a bid approach from a US corporate, we felt that the preferred option was to work with a committed private equity group that would continue to build the brand.
- Consumer Insight App OnePulse Closes $3 Million Seed Funding Round Ahead of United States Launch
- PlaySight Announces $11m Investment from Verizon Ventures and Greg Norman
- D5 Capital advises This Place Limited on sale to Infoteria of Japan
- D5 Capital advises JPESPartners on acquisition of DL Media
- Tailify launch Social Native Platform in UK