Sale of our stake in Videojug Corporation: we have accepted an offer for our holding in Videojug Corporation from MLC50, a private equity vehicle in the media & technology space. Since starting Videojug in 2006, the site has become one of the most popular non-fiction video sites in the UK, with over 60m visits per year and a library of around 70,000 video clips. Following a bid approach from a US corporate, we felt that the preferred option was to work with a committed private equity group that would continue to build the brand.
- Threads Raises $20m Series A Funding from C Ventures and Highland Europe
- WARC sold to Ascential plc for £24m
- PlaySight Interactive Extends Series C Funding to $21 million – New funding from SoftBank Ventures Korea and CE Ventures, following investments from Greg Norman, Verizon Ventures, others
- ICF to Acquire The Future Customer; D5 Capital Advises The Future Customer Shareholders
- Spot.IM Closes $25 Million Series C Led by Insight Venture Partners